Monday, August 23, 2010

to the great blogosphere

I swear, I'm not dead yet. This blog is still very much alive and well and I've got lots of posts planned. The only issue right now is having the time to write them. It takes me more time than it should to create posts, especially the picture ones. I'm a total html newb.

What I got through with every post. D:
Haha, I still love it, don't get me wrong, just takes a while. And I've been busy lately with summer work and college apps distracted by Tumblr lately. And I need to get started on that icky summer work and stuff. I've got band camp this week and I'm going on vacation next week with my family. And then school starts. Joy.
But my flickr is being updated regularly so check that.
I'll try to catch up asap, but just letting you guys know that I'm still alive. :D

4 comments:

Ari said...

What the heck........... I thought I enjoyed html but I never make myself suffer that much.

julia wang said...

why don't you just do it the easy way that i showed you?

upload on photobucket, and copy and paste the link onto the edit html section of your post!

Victoria Lin said...

i doooo, but i have to go through and change the widths of the pictures and it's easier to just copy it into a wordpad doc to fix it.

Unknown said...

HI IT'S JENNYEATSBABIES AND I'M GOING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. YOU NEED THIS: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download

Post a Comment