Monday, July 12, 2010

robin

This past Friday, I had my first client shoot with my friend Robin. I went over to his house, late afternoon, and we ran around the neighborhood for the rest of the day snapping photos.
Robin's hesitant about acquiescing to some of my more ridiculous requests (FLOAT ON YOUR BACK IN THE LAKE, PLZ/IMA SPRAY U W/A HOSE, BRB), and he's so smiley all the time that it's hard to ever get a picture of him with a straight face. It's rather endearing actually. =]
Photobucket
I made him take out his long forgotten violin to pose with. There's just something I love about string instruments and how the most beautiful sounds can come out from this little piece of wood. I'm guilty of staring at the violin player in my orchestra like a creeper on more than one occasion.
Photobucket
My favorite one.
robin
Failed concept. Gargh. Will try again. I made the mistake of the making the backdrop something that was white. Should've done this outside.
Photobucket
The kid's a master Go player too.
Photobucket
silhouettes
Photobucket
The most amazing shadows.
Photobucket
I honestly didn't know what to do with half of these pictures and with this one I resorted the cliche film texture move. Oh, what has my life come to?
Photobucket
I love this one. Real smiles make my day.
Photobucket
creeper.
Photobucket
Haha, his mother made him go down to Subway to get a job. Picture taken at the fence by there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adventures in the lake.
Photobucket
My awesome assistant for the day. He was basically our packmule. =]
Photobucket
The lake is so pretty in the afternoon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Shukura Li said...

your fav one in mt fav one too..however try it in black and white, with quite a high contrast

the one with his silhouette by the curtain is nice too

Shukura

Post a Comment